“Every business is in the security business” Ralph Russo, Associate Director, Applied Computing Program
If you understand the critical nature of IT security in business, the online MPS in Cybersecurity Management program can help you hone your skills and elevate your career. Learn from current practitioners on how to tackle real-world cybersecurity challenges with IT solutions that are powerful, relevant and effective.
You’ll learn to:
- Identify security risks and known threats
- Formulate preventative security controls
- Articulate and champion business cases for security projects
- Implement tailored, organizational cybersecurity posture
- Develop security budgets based on risk modeling
- Institutionalize security-relevant governance policy
When it comes to cybersecurity, you need a well-built fortress to defend against attacks and a master plan to maintain a vigilant offense. Do you possess the intellectual and strategic weaponry you will need?
|Term:||Application Submit Deadline:||Application Complete Deadline:|
December 7, 2018
December 14, 2018