Frequently Asked Questions
No. However, if you do not, it is recommended that you have significant industry experience in a related field.
Most classes are taught asynchronously. However there will be monthly synchronous lessons that you will be required to attend in real time.
You’ll be introduced to technologies and practices in data security that include:
- Cyber Network and Telecommunications Security
- IT Security Auditing and System Monitoring
- Cryptography and Application of Encryption
- Wireless, Mobile and Cloud Security
- Cyber Incident Response and Forensics
- Security Auditing
- Penetration Testing
- Intrusion Detection & Prevention
- Security Information & Event Management
Yes: Enterprise Cybersecurity Management
This is a Master of Professional studies degree program, providing comprehensive knowledge about cybersecurity as it can be implemented and integrated across industries and organizations.